SushiSushi style fresh miso ramen noodle soup bowls.
We all know people want fresh, healthy and tasty food but don't always have time to sit down for a full restaurant meal at lunch. This is where our SushiSushi Style Grab & Go Instant Miso Ramen steps up! Perfect to pre-make in a takeaway donburi bowl. The customer can take it away and add boiling water at there leisure to eat at there office desk, or you can do them the favour and add the boiling water there and then for fresh ramen in 10 seconds. It's easy and a pure must for your grab and go counter.
1 Portion - scale up appropriately
Ingredients (use the product codes in our search bar)
- 1 x 150g Pack of ambient Ramen / Yakisoba noodles (N0077)
- 1 x Sachet instant miso soup stock (M0082)
- 1 x boiled egg, halved
- 1 Pinch of bean sprouts
- 1 x pinch free spinach
- 1 x pinch of spring onions
- Optional protein of your choice
- 1 x Pinch of roasted white same seeds (i0014)
- 1 x Pinch of Shichimi Togarishi Chilli (K0005)
- In a 700-1000ml bowl place all the above ingredients
- Add 400ml of boiling water
- Slightly loosen the ingredients
Alternatives (use the product codes in the search bar)
- Swap yakisoba noodles for Udon noodles (N0100)
- Swap Miso soup stock for Soy Sauce flavour (M0086) / Creamy Tonkotsu Pork (M0090) or Spicy Tan Tan (M0088)
It really is that simple. It's a great value and fresh way of making ramen. Your customers will love it!